Parents and Students,
Welcome back to the start of the 2020-21 school year. At this time we are still waiting for district approval to return to athletics under phase 2 safety protocols. In order to participate in any athletics practices, when that time comes, your child must first be fully cleared.
There are several steps needed to be cleared
- Complete and sign the Medical History form and have your doctor complete the Physical Exam form.
- Print forms, have them filled out and signed, then upload them to athleticclearance.com.
- Both forms are accessible through this link:
- Athleticclearance.com (online registration). The link below will take you to the page with directions on accessing and the link to complete the Athletic Clearance registration process:
- Be sure to provide at least two different names and phone #s for emergency purposes.
- Be sure to print snd sign the Parent & Student signature form.
- Be sure to upload the following four documents onto athleticclearance.com
- Completed Physical Exam (with date, doctor’s signature, and doctor’s office stamp)
- Medical History (with parent and student signatures and date)
- Proof of insurance (photo of health insurance card in student’s name)
- Signed Parent & Student signature form (print and sign as last step of the AthleticClearance.com registration).