We are projecting a return to athletics start date of July 14. In order to participate in summer practices your child must first be fully cleared.
There are several steps needed to be cleared:
- Athleticclearance.com (online registration). The link below will take you to the page with directions on accessing and the link to complete the Athletic Clearance registration process:
- Be sure to provide at least two different names and phone #s for emergency purposes.
- Complete and sign the Medical History form and have your doctor complete the Physical Exam form.
- Print forms, have them filled out and signed, then upload them to athleticclearance.com.
- Both forms are accessible through this link:
- Be sure to upload the following documents onto athleticclearance.com
- Completed Physical Exam (with date, doctor’s signature, and doctor’s office stamp)
- Medical History (with parent and student signatures and date)
- Proof of insurance (photo of health insurance card in student’s name)